Notice: Undefined variable: post_list in /home/schoolug/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/schoolnet/functions.php on line 559
Kisubi High School is an international day and boarding school that provides an outstanding education for boys and girls where each child is developed as an individual in a caring and well-resourced environment. Some of the admission requirements include the following;
A high performing school with a track record of attaining top UNEB results and high quality co-curricular activities including an award winning Debate Club and high achieving football and basketball teams
Kisubi High School has a high performing school with a track record of attaining top UNEB results. New School Development Director from the UK bringing world class school practice. High quality co-curricular activities including an award winning Debate Club and high achieving football and basketball teams.
Child centered approaches in all aspects of school life. Positive behavior management to produce self-confident and motivated learners. Individual care for students’ academic and personal needs. Respect for students’ spiritual growth with Christian and Muslim services on campus. Nutritious and healthy diet with meat three times a week
- Beautiful, well-kept surroundings providing a peaceful environment for study
- Good sports facilities including a large playing field, netball and basketball courts
- Good environment for learning with science labs, ICT and a resource center
- Extensive refurbishment programme to upgrade all facilities
- Child-centered learning providing an education for life.
- An education in which every child is able to make full use of his or her intellectual and creative abilities,
- Promote co-operation among students through an appreciation of the diversity of others’ cultural, social and religious beliefs.
- Promote peaceful co-existence and highest moral values.
- Provide relevant life skills for children’s personal growth and development of communities in which they live, Each student must have at least two sets of the school uniform We sell all items of the school uniform on campus; uniforms may not be purchased elsewhere.
Medical Insurance: All students should have their own medical schemes. You will be provided with a medical insurance form to be taken to the medical institution of your choice. Please include this information when you register your child / children.